Beautiful smile plays an important role in today's society, with more and more attention paid to the ideal appearance. The first impression about a person is made in seconds, minutes at the most. And the critical factor here is the appealing smile, radiating success, health and confidence.
There are some lucky ones granted beautiful teeth by nature: well-shaped, smooth and white. However, they are in minority and cosmetic dentistry helps the majority of people to correct innate and acquired teeth defects. The main goal of the cosmetic dentistry is to achieve optimal teeth aesthetics while maintaining their functional properties and the following techniques have been successfully used for it:
- Professional teeth cleaning
- Teeth whitening techniques with the use of external, internal and laser bleaching
- Composite fillings with the maximum aesthetic and functional properties
- Ceramic (porcelain) inlays, onlays, overlays
- Half-crowns and crowns, full-porcelain (zirconium oxide, «Empress» technology) or metal-ceramics